Travel Requirements for Kuwait
Before Boarding / Traveling
- Passengers shall travel to the State of Kuwait by presenting their valid digital civil ID using the Kuwait Mobile ID App.
Travelers who have taken State of Kuwait Approved Vaccinations according to the mentioned course as follows Can Travel:
- Two doses of Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine.
- Two doses of AstraZeneca/Oxford Vaccine.
- Two doses of Moderna Vaccine.
- One dose of Johnson & Johnson Vaccine.
- Two doses of Sinopham
- Two doses of Sinovac
- Two doses of Sputnik
- Negative RT-PCR (swab) test valid 72 hours from the time/date of test to the time of acceptance on the flight This does not apply to children below 6 years old.
- Approved Covid testing labs from the Government of Pakistan are acceptable only. Test reports must carry QR code.
- Click here to Verify your visa.