Travel Requirements for Turkey
It is mandatory all passengers travelling to Turkey to present Negative COVID-19 PCR Test certificate at the time of Check-In. Test Certificate from below mentioned Authoriesed Laboratories will be acceptable only:
- Passenger will be responsible for contacting the authorised laboratory to schedule a test appointment.
- At the laboratory, it is mandatory for passengers to present their Passport, CNIC and Ticket. Laboratory has to be informed by the passenger that for which airline test being taken to travel on.
- Passenger will bear the cost of PCR Test.
- Children under 12 years of age at the time of travelling are exampted if they are accompanied by their parents.
- Boarding pass will not be issued if COVID-19 PCR Negative test certificate is not presented.
Covid-19 has disturbed the normal International Flight Schedule. Now airlines are only operating with limited flights or Repatriation Flights. Contact us to book your flight and assistance to discuss the timings for test for the smooth compliance of your travel.